Re: [linux-lvm] Creating snapshot causes processes hang?

On 11/1/05, Kelly Sauke <ksauke fastenal com> wrote:
Snapshots in RHEL 4 are broken.  We've had to move to veritas after Redhat told
us that they would not support snapshots in RHEL 4.

FUD?  I find it hard to believe RedHat formally said they wouldn't support LVM2 snapshots in RHEL4.  Please elaborate/advise (RedHat?).

Mike