Re: [linux-lvm] aborted pvmove; how to remove locked LV "pvmove0"

Randall A. Jones wrote:

I started a pvmove that was interrupted before it was finished. lvdisplay reports that the pvmove0 LV is still there. Looking in /etc/lvm/backup/vg0 shows that pvmove0 is locked. If I try to use lvremove pvmove0, it fails stating that it is locked.

Is there a way to unlock a locked LV? Or is there a way to tell LVM that the pvmove operation is no longer needed so it will clean up?

Thank you,
Randall

pvmove --abort should do what you are looking for.

Josef

--
Josef Whiter, RHCE
Global Support Services