Re: [linux-lvm] Missing 1 of 3 PVs and all partition tables are good

Whoops, where's my head at...  I forgot the critical bits:

LVM ver 2.01.08 (2005-03-22)
Library ver 1.01.02 (2005-05-17)
Driver ver 4.4.0
Fedora Core 4 with 2.6.13-1.1526 kernel

hda are the system essentials; /boot, /, and swap
hdb, hdc, hdd are the LVM disks.  Each disk contains 1 primary type 8e partition from beginning to end of disk.

Also, recently while I was tinkering with it I attempted a 'vgcfgrestore bloaty' and received:

Couldn't find device with uuid 'tfkC8Z-sWLe-09A5-1Yow-qKw1-0DZz-x73mWt'.
Couldn't find all physical volumes for volume group videovg.
Restore failed.

I surmise that that uuid belongs to hdb1.  Would this be the appropriate point to restore pv metadata?
http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/html_single/LVM-HOWTO/#recovermetadata

If I've omitted anything please let me know.

Thanks again,
Cory