[linux-lvm] clvmd interface question

Hi, I'm looking for some information. I'm interested in learning more about the clvmd daemon. I've search and found various pieces of info in addition to looking at the code. Specifically I looking to for information (a spec) on how one might be able to add a new cluster manager plugin if you will (if that is even possible). I know that clvmd interfaces with a couple of different cluster managers now but I'd like to expland this if possible.

Thanks

--

John DeFranco
Hewlett-Packard Company