Re: [linux-lvm] lvm corruption...

I saw your posting from March 2005 to linux-lvm list.

You said you fixed your "Group descriptors corrupted" issue by accessing the vg.

How did you do this?

I also am troubleshooting this LVM "Group descriptors corrupted" problem.

It can boot rescue disk which has lvm tools. pvdisplay and lvscan appear to work. I don't see any /dev/VolGroup00 directory though.

How you access the vg? (I don't know what that means.)

How did you fix the corruption?

 Jeremy C. Reed

 	  	 	 BSD News, BSD tutorials, BSD links
	  	 	 http://www.bsdnewsletter.com/