Re: [linux-lvm] One of 8 PVs dead - Trying to rescue data from remaining 7

On 10/31/05, Tom Robinson <tom robinson oxtel com> wrote:

> the data from the other 7, even if its just read-only is fine, as
> long as I can see it.

Tom, did you ever get this figured out? (I don't see any responses on
the mailing list.) If so what did you do?

I am curious about what to do in general if I have one disc fail on a
multi-LVM system. Personally I have a two disc LVM system. You problem
made me realize I have no idea what to do to recover data if one of
the discs has a problem. Anyone have the answer?

Craig