[linux-lvm] removing LVM remotely

Hi,

I'm not subscribed so could anyone who can help reply offlist to me please.

I have had a server set up with centos4 and the person who installed didn't follow my instructions, I wanted the partitioning set up without LVM and he used LVM, is there any way I can remove it and setup with normal partitoning remotely? (the server is in another country) i.e. /dev/hda1 hda2 hda3 etc.

thanks
tom