[linux-lvm] Getting copied blocks listing from LVM2 Snapshots

Hi,

Do LVM2 CoW snapshots provide some interface through which one can fetch
the list of blocks which have been copied off from its parent ?

I tried looking on the web around but could not find it. Just wanted to
check before I started to look at the source..

Appreciate any help.

thanks,
prashanth