[linux-lvm] Resizing LVM Revisited

Hi All,

to resize a LV in CentOS4.0, I had to use the 1st install CD and Linux Rescue. I then had to umount /mnt/sysimage/dev, /mnt/sysimage/proc, /mnt/sysimage/boot, /mnt/sysimage/sys before I could umount /mnt/sysimage. After doing this, I lose the commands, vgscan, lvscan and resize2fs. Why is this, and how can I get around it.? Cheers.

Mark Sargent.