[linux-lvm] lvm

Hi, I'm Carlos, student of UPC and I have one question for you. I have
lvm2 installed on my computer, i installed a new kernel-2.6, and lvm2
run correctly, But now, when I do vgscan, my computer says " Reading all
physical volumes.  This may take a while..." but after many time, it
respons. Vgscan is to slow. Can you help me?