Re: [linux-lvm] pvresize patch pending

Quoting Alasdair G Kergon <agk redhat com>:

> On Fri, Oct 28, 2005 at 11:59:56AM -0500, Zac Slade wrote:
> > Is this the right venue to distribute this patch
>
> Yes!

Well alright.  Attached is a unified diff I validated that it merges
successfully against LVM2.2.01.13.tar.gz and LVM2.2.01.14.tar.gz.  Those files I
obtained through gentoo's portage system.  I also checked out the cvs and the
patch does apply successfully.  To integrate the patch just enter the
distribution directory where the LVM2 sources are and execute, patch -p1 <
path-to.patch.

For testing we used an lv that was mounted on a loopback device.  The only
option that pvresize will take is a pv pathname.

Here's your patch!
Zac Slade
krakrjak volumehost com