[linux-lvm] Re: Re: VGDA Question

Thanks for your reply Luca.  Upon reflection, perhaps
you are right.  My question seems to be somewhat
confusing.  What I was trying to ask is if someone can
explain the innards of LVM and how the various parts
(LV, VG, and PV) work together.  I understand the
command line tools and how the VG is a "virtual hard
disk", etc. but was interested in the innards of LVM.
Thanks for your time...