Re: [linux-lvm] Re: RHAS 3U4 and LVM , alternate path

On Wed, Apr 19, 2006 at 04:14:38PM +0800, Giridharan, Prabhu wrote:
Hello Team,

I have an HP-Itanium server model rx4640 with RHAS 3 update 4 IA64 with
two Qlogic FC (A6862A- HP part number)and Qlogic 7.07 driver version
connected to an XP array , We had tried to use the failover capability
of Qlogic FC card however it seems not to be working even after enabling
the failover, So we are thinking of opting to the alternate path concept
in LVM, So kindly let me know whether alternate path are supported in
above mentioned RH linux version if so please provide the steps for the
same.

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/DocumentIndex.jsp?contentType=SupportManual&locale=en_US&docIndexId=179911&taskId=120&prodTypeId=12169&prodSeriesId=421487

L.
--