Re: [linux-lvm] lvm2 *TEMPORARY* PV failure - what happens?

On Apr 25, 2006, at 5:54 PM, Ming Zhang wrote:
I'm still wondering if the disk comes back if the LV will be available
again, or if LVM will mark it as failed, and assume that all blocks on

it will not automatically available i think, but with that "echo ...", u
might be able to see it again.

Actually, I think it is available once the dev comes back.

 brassow