Re: [linux-lvm] Minor LVM bollixment - /dev/dm-xx doesn't contain a valid partition table

On Tue, Aug 01, 2006 at 01:53:47PM -0500, Bob McClure Jr wrote:
As I noted, it's running fine, apparently, though, fdisk seems to
expect partition tables in /dev/dm-nn.  How do I fix this short of
setting up a new drive and copying everything over?
There is nothing to fix, just ignore fdisk -l errors.

L.

--
Luca Berra -- bluca comedia it
       Communication Media & Services S.r.l.