[linux-lvm] pvresize, resize 8e Linux LVM partition

I figured out.

The problem is that I'm missing some fundamentals. There is no need
for a "resize" command in fdisk, sinse it is a partition table,
nothing more. All I need is to delete a partition, then to create new
with the same type and start cylinder but ending at last cylinder.
Then write this table on disk and do pvresize.

Thank you for patience :)

--
Stas Senotrusov