[linux-lvm] how to learn number of stripes on logical volume?

I'm using LVM2 under Debian.  I have a logical volume
created by the Debian installer, and I'd like to know if it
is striped.  How can I find out?

I tried 'lvdisplay -v' and 'vgdisplay -v', but neither
shows the number of stripes on a logical volume (I tried
with a newly created LV with two stripes, but the information
is not shown).

Norman Ramsey