Re: [linux-lvm] how to learn number of stripes on logical volume?

On Thu, Aug 17, 2006 at 04:19:17PM -0400, Norman Ramsey wrote:
I'm using LVM2 under Debian. I have a logical volume created by the Debian installer, and I'd like to know if it
is striped.  How can I find out?

I tried 'lvdisplay -v' and 'vgdisplay -v', but neither
shows the number of stripes on a logical volume (I tried
with a newly created LV with two stripes, but the information
is not shown).

try 'lvdisplay -vm'

L.
--