Re: [linux-lvm] Partitioning remotely

On Wed, Aug 23, 2006 at 11:18:03PM +0800, Jim Morgan wrote:
I've been reading around the internet to see if I can resize the partitions on the disk and/or in the LVM. There seems to be conflicting advice on the subject and I don't want to make a move before I'm absolutely sure. My choices seem to be

you are not using LVM

d) You can't do anything. The partition you want to resize contains the OS, and you need to umount it first.

d is the correct answer

L.

--
Luca Berra -- bluca comedia it