[linux-lvm] Does LVM has something to backup like mbr??

Hi, these days I was wondering if I do some crap in my LV's and I want
to recover it, can I keep some kind of mbr's backup?

Something that, when I put it in the right place, it recovers my LV's ??
Just like mbr. Cuz if I backup my mbr, it just recover my unique
partition with LVM.

Thx!!