[linux-lvm] Problem with lvm2 snapshot filling up on fc4

Hi all

I have a big problem. I did backups using LVM snapshots on my fc4 box (2.6.15-1). Now a snapshot filled to 100%. Since then, I cannot do anything anymore either with this snapshot nor with the original volume. lvremove always hangs with a message waiting for /var/lock/lvm/V_vg00 . Rebooting does not help either. How can I destroy just my snapshot? Any help would very much be appreciated.

Thanks
Marcel