[linux-lvm] LVM problem - how to recover?

Richard Mollel unixtipz at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 8 17:23:39 UTC 2006

Hi Richard,
1. What does/did vgcfgrestore tell you when you tried
to use it? You said it did not work....

2. Does debugreiserfs /dev/mapper/VGgroup-LVlist say
that there is a filesystem there? (assuming you have
not created a new filesystem there && also assuming
you can perform "vgchange -a y VGgroup" )

_thanks

Richard

--- Richard Kampmann <Richard.Kampmann at freenet.de>

http://tldp.org/HOWTO/LVM-HOWTO/