[linux-lvm] Mirror between different SAN fabrics

Hi,

Using lvm2, I would like to mirror a logical volume between two
different SAN fabrics to guarantee high availability for my data, even
if a whole SAN fabric crashes.
Is there a possibility in lvm2 to define two volume groups, put the
disks from fabric1 into group 1 and the disks from fabric2 into group 2
and then create the mirror over the two groups? I didn't find much
documentation for lvm2 about this, I just know that other Volume
Managers can handle it.

It's essential to group the discs together because I use like 100 discs
for each mirror and I have to be sure that mirroring takes place between
the two different SAN storages.

Mathias

Sicherheitshinweis:
Dieses E-Mail von PostFinance ist signiert. Weitere Informationen finden Sie unter:
https://www.postfinance.ch/e-signature.
Geben Sie Ihre Sicherheitselemente niemals Dritten bekannt.