Re: [linux-lvm] RAID 5 recovery?

--On January 2, 2006 6:28:23 PM +0000 John Rowe <rowe excc ex ac uk> wrote:

Due to an extended power outage over the new year, I have a RAID5 array
with two dirty devices so it won't come up. The HOWTO suggests running:

 mdadm --assemble --force

Is this good advice? I'm running RedHat 9 so I don't have mdadm but of
course I'm happy to install it.

I suggest you talk to/find the MD people. LVM != RAID/MD. However, yes, this is the only thing that might help you AFAIK.