[linux-lvm] And another hdd to my LVM

When I Frist install fedora 4 I made a Lvm on one of my harddrive /dev/sdb5 and mount it to /video and now I want to add another hdd. well now I got to where I set up the drive in Logical volume Management and show both drive under Volgroup00. But I cannot figure out how to get the other drive Show up to /video mount so I can Have more space.