Re: [linux-lvm] And another hdd to my LVM

Use lvextend to extend the logical volume. Then use ext2online (assuming you are using the ext2 or ext3 filesystem) to extend the filesystem.

Crazyguy78 Anderton wrote:
When I Frist install fedora 4 I made a Lvm on one of my harddrive /dev/sdb5 and mount it to /video and now I want to add another hdd. well now I got to where I set up the drive in Logical volume Management and show both drive under Volgroup00. But I cannot figure out how to get the other drive Show up to /video mount so I can Have more space.