Re: [linux-lvm] And another hdd to my LVM

Thanks that worked. I was using  jfs.

From: Kelly Sauke <ksauke fastenal com>
To: LVM general discussion and development <linux-lvm redhat com>
Subject: Re: [linux-lvm] And  another hdd to my LVM
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 08:54:01 -0600

Use lvextend to extend the logical volume. Then use ext2online (assuming you are using the ext2 or ext3 filesystem) to extend the filesystem.

Crazyguy78 Anderton wrote:
When I Frist install fedora 4 I made a Lvm on one of my harddrive /dev/sdb5 and mount it to /video and now I want to add another hdd. well now I got to where I set up the drive in Logical volume Management and show both drive under Volgroup00. But I cannot figure out how to get the other drive Show up to /video mount so I can Have more space.