[linux-lvm] pv resize problem

Hi.
I've seen a thread about the workaround for pvresize (link), and managed to do it without problems. I reduced the PV and VG size from 18Gb to 11Gb, and everything works, but the "LVM partition" is still 18Gb (when I see it with a partition manager it says it is a 18Gb 8e or unknown partition).

quote:
> after that i can reduce hda6 with parted or similar utility.

and the new size is 384 sectors plus 224 extents of 65536 sectors each.

However, I can't resize it with parted, because it only supports resizing partitions inside LV's.

CoolkcaH