Re: [linux-lvm] pv resize problem

Tiago Freitas schrieb:
I used pvresize now but it's the same. It resized the pv but I can't resize the /dev/hda3 lvm partition.

I tried parted and fdisk and I get errors like:

"Error: Unable to open /dev/hda3 - unrecognised disk label."

"Device contains neither a valid DOS partition table, nor Sun, SGI or OSF disklabel".
Hi Tiago,

honestly, you don't have a clue what your are doing there, he ;-).
You have to point fdisk to the device of your whole disk (which is /dev/hda) ...

Ciao
Klaus
--
Mit freundlichen GrĂ¼ssen / best regards

Klaus Strebel, Dipl.-Inform. (FH), mailto:klaus strebel gmx net

/"\
\ /     ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN
 X        AGAINST HTML MAIL
/ \