[linux-lvm] LV Cloning, one more time

Hello there everyone.  I posted a few months ago asking if the functions to clone LVs using LV commands rather then dd was available yet.  The answer at that time was “soon”.  I am wondering if cloning LVs is available yet.  I checked the changelogs and I did not see anything I interpreted as saying LV cloning was possible yet.  Is this still coming or is it here yet?

Thanks!