[linux-lvm] Migrate a small lvm hd to a bigger lvm hd.

I want to migrate an old LVM disk to an new LVM disk. And the new disk is the same as the old one. It can be boot and run. I have tried and find infomation on google. I have tried to use DD  , but it not working. I tried to cp ,However I can't mout the second hd with VG . If I mout I have to format the second drive . All data will be lost. Can anyone have advice for me .I want a working example. Can anyone help ?

Thx

Ray