Re: [linux-lvm] Whats happens? -> remove first phy disk from lvm

hi,

Am Mittwoch, den 12.07.2006, 14:08 +0200 schrieb Dieter Stüken:

> Denny Schierz wrote:
> > But, keep in mind, is there a way, to reactivate the lvm without loosing
> > data on hdc8, if i adding hda8 to the lvm?
>
> adding hda8? you mean replacing hda8?

thanks all for the reply. I replaced hda with a new disk. The System was
on raid, but some data are not, cause of insufficient space.

I deleted the references for the old /dev/daten and recreated the
logical volumes.

i expected first, that lvm create a stripe, but that is an extra option,
to do that.

--
Sicherheit verständlich http://www.sides.de
GnuPG Key