[linux-lvm] LVM question on move and resize

Hello,

I have the following setup:

HP dv1000 laptop with an 80G hard disk laid out as follows:
1)70Gb NTFS, WinXP primary
2)100Mb ext3 primary Fedora 4 /boot
3)10Gb Extd primary, containing logical(8E) LVM Fedora 4 root

Since the Linux root is getting full, I want to expand it,
by reducing the NTFS partition, and moving all the Linux
partitions down, and then expand the LVM root outwards.

With Partition Magic 8.0, I can resize the NTFS disk, and
move the ext3 boot partition (after removing it's features
resize_inode, dir_index, and ext_attr using e2fsprogs),
and resize the Extended partition to the left as needed.

The problem now is how to move and expand the LVM root as
mentioned above. Partition Magic and Qtparted can't do it.

Is it possible to do this? If so, what are the steps?

regards,
John