RE: [linux-lvm] Error setting up a mirrored lv

so, what is the best way to mirror storage?

lvm ontop of multipath and mirrored lvs or
lvm ontop of md ontop of multipath

Mit freundlichem Gruss,

Dirk Laurenz
Systems Engineer
S DE SE PS N/O
Fujitsu Siemens Computers GmbH
Hildesheimer Strasse 25
30880 Laatzen
Germany

Telephone:	+49 511 84 89 18 08
Telefax:	+49 511 84 89 25 18 08
Mobile:	+49 170 22 10 78 1
Email:	mailto: dirk laurenz fujitsu-siemens com
Internet:	http://www.fujitsu-siemens.com