[linux-lvm] Restore Problem.

Title: Restore Problem.

Hi,

I'm having problems with restoring an LVM1 volume group. It gives me the following error code:

root sysresccd /etc/lvmconf % vgcfgrestore -M1 -f /etc/lvmconf/vg00.conf vg00
  Parse error at line 1: unexpected token
  Couldn't read volume group metadata.
  Restore failed.
root sysresccd /etc/lvmconf %

The physical volume has already been created (metadata 1) but even without creation it keeps giving me this error.

Is there something I've missed??

Regards,

Metin de Vreugd
Data Centers & Hosting Services
Getronics PinkRoccade
Paalbergweg 1-3
1105AG Amsterdam
The Netherlands
M +31 (0)6 2952 5419
e-mailadres
metin devreugd getronics com
www.getronicspinkroccade.nl
The information transmitted is intended only for use by the addressee and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of it, or the taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons and/or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please inform the sender and/or addressee immediately and delete the material. Thank you.