Re: [linux-lvm] lvm and duplicates...

On Wed, Jun 07, 2006 at 06:38:49PM +0100, C'est Pierre wrote:
Greetings,

I'm trying to setup a cluster with ServiceGuard but I am going through
a lot of hassles doing so. I did a mistake initially by trying to
pvcreate the 2 luns of the same physical disk from our storage (fiber
channel) and now, while trying to create a new logical volume, I get
this weird error, for the record the sda and sdb are the 2 luns coming
from different paths (cards):

you posted before about multipathing,
and you got one answer.
what did you do for the multipathing issue you had?

L.

--
Luca Berra -- bluca comedia it
       Communication Media & Services S.r.l.