[linux-lvm] Right way to resize LVM Volume on SAN?

Alen Salamun alien at alienworld.org
Thu Jun 8 14:06:10 UTC 2006

Thank you. I read that already. And since it only says:

"Expand the PV on /dev/sda1 AFTER enlarging the partition with fdisk"

my question is related on part of enlarging partition with fdisk. Do I
have to do it in described way (delete, create new with extended last
sector) to preserve data or is there any other "less destructive
look-a-like" way?

Best regards