[linux-lvm] lvm -> "normal" system conversion

Greetins,

I have Linux Kubuntu Breezy system running completely on software raid, LVM2, including root and boot partitions (LILO boot loader). As for some reasons I found such a structure not very convenient I would like revert it the following one:
- crucial data on software raid matrix (sda & sdb), so home partition etc.;
- boot partition and  root partition on separate hard disk (hde).

My questions are:
1. What is the quickiest and easiest way to perform such a conversion?
2. What is at least the rough sequence of steps to do?

Some details around my current system:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
A. current state
                                |------------ boot
sda ---                        |------------- root
        |--- md0---------|------------- home
sdb---                        |-------------- zasoby1
                               |-------------- zasoby2

boot loader: LILO on LVM2

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
B. required state

sda --- |--- md0--------|-------------- home
sdb---                         |-------------- zasoby1
                                 |-------------- zasoby2

hde6-------------------|--------------- boot
boot loader: GRUB

I've already formatted and partitioned hde6. Now I think how to make a copy of root and finally how to install GRUB so it will be able to see LVM2 volumes...

Thanks in advance :-)

Kind regards,
Maciej (mslonik)

--