[linux-lvm] lvm2 rpm

Hello every one,

Is there a new lvm2 rpm that supports mirroring of disks?

I am working with a system that’s running RedHat EL 4 update 3, kernel level 2.6.9-34.ELsmp.

I have tried using the command lvcreate to set up a mirror between two Logical volumes, but every time I get an error indicating that “adding mirror images is not supported yet”.

Thanks for your help.

AJ