[linux-lvm] SE linux with Redhat Linux AS 4 update 3

Hi,
    I am using AS4 U3, with SE linux enabled. I have a query regarding
security context.
If there is a file called "A" with security context " root     sys
system_u:object_r:bin_t" is modified to default security context "root
sys      root:object_r:bin_t ", what will be the effect on this?
If A is "Bourne shell script text executable" file, then whether there
will be any problem to any one, who is using the file?
Please let me know, the behaviour of this scenario.

Thanks and Regards,
Rajkumar M R