[linux-lvm] FC5 Increase LV in VolGroup00

FC4 - Up to date

I'm trying to figure out how to increase the size of VolGroup00/LogVol00 on my FC4 install. This is the root dir and I can not unmount it.

I figure some one can give me the step by step way of doing this because I have tried everything I can think of to do this, including:

- booting to rescue mode
- going to single user mode

But no matter what I try I can not resize this LV. If anyone has done this can you please help me with the steps to do this. I'm adding a new drive (pv) and I have done the following:

- pvcreate /dev/sdb
- vgextend VolGroup00 /dev/sdb
- I grabbed the PE from pvdisplay -> 191
- lvextend -l 191 /dev/VolGroup00/LogVol00 /dev/sdb

And I need to run resize2fs /dev/VolGroup00/LogVol00 but I need to umount it first.
Any help greatly appreciated.