[linux-lvm] 2 VG's in separated HD's

Sup folks!
I put another HD on my box to test with LVM, my primary HD is working all with LVM and a VG called vg_root. When I initialize and create a VG in the secondary HD, works well, I create a LV, perfectly...but when I reboot...donno what happens but the sistem doesnt initialize INIT, and send me a BusyBox (Debian).

And then I must mount the root LV, chroot to it and fdisk to erase the secondary HD, and reboot. Otherwise it doenst starts INIT.

Does anybody knows what's happening?

Tnx in advance!