[linux-lvm] Re: vgscan --force-all-update-reread-and-take-that-kernel

Tristan Van Berkom wrote:
Hello lvm folks,

Hi again...
   seems I have found a way to make the script work, by making the
"volume group" active throughout the whole procedure.

So, before I commit that and close this book... is what I am doing
insane ? is it crazy to go and add a new physical volume to a volume
group that is living and breathing ? (i.e. "active" via `vgchange -ay')

Cheers,
            -Tristan