Re: [linux-lvm] LVM2 intergrated 'native' mirroring support ?

Apparently there are a couple of new developments regarding the mirror LVs you mention.

I found some interesting details from Redhat:

http://developer.osdl.org/dev/clusters/docs/cluster_summit_mirror_paper.pdf

http://www.redhat.com/archives/linux-lvm/2005-August/msg00107.html

Still in development currently, so the functionality is somewhat limited.

Hope those help - sorry for jumping the gun James.

-Barnaby