[linux-lvm] Real-time Snapshot Support Planned?

Hi,
   I was wondering if real-time snapshots are planned
for LVM2.  If so, any idea when they will be
implemented?  Also, what other features are planned
for LVM2?  I had read an article some time ago but
can't recall where I read it.  I checked the LVM2 page
(http://sources.redhat.com/lvm2/).  Unfortunately, it
doesn't provide much information.  Thanks for your time.