Re: [linux-lvm] pvmove didn't work - now system won't boot

I am confident someone else will read and reply someday so I'll keep posting :)

I believe the source of my problem is that I reduced the size of my LV
by 10G to make room for the PV I moved.  However, I did not reduce the
filesystem by 10G so fsck is seeing the filesystem is too big for the
LV.

If I run 'e2fsadm -L-10G /dev/pv00/lv00' then maybe everything will
work once again?

This util wasn't available on my fedora 4 rescue CD but maybe I can
find it on knoppix or another rescue disk.

My file system is ext3.  Is this any problem with versions of e2fsadm
I am likely to find on popular live or recovery CDs?

Chad