[linux-lvm] XFS Decreasing Size

I don't actually want to do this, but after expanding the XFS partition size (using xfs_growfs ) of a Logical Volume and looking for the "BACKDOWN" information, I couldn't find a simple explanation for shrink the partition back down.

Is this possible with XFS, or does one need to use XFS Dump to migrate the data to another partition?

thanks,
James
"The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time." (Jack London)