[linux-lvm] LVM2 with disks greater than 2TB

Judd Tracy jtracy at ist.ucf.edu
Tue Mar 28 19:20:50 UTC 2006

I recall having a similar problem when I setup a large array a long time
ago and it was related to the partition table if I remember correctly.
I wish I could remember more, but that was atleast 2 years ago.
Hopefully it can lead you in the right direction.  I think I ended up
using and EFI partion table if I remember correctly.

Judd