[linux-lvm] gfs with multipath

Hi, It's possible to do a multipath device with devices that are part of a already created gfs filesystem without losing data? If the question it's not clear here is a detailed explanation:

I have created a gfs filesystem (the usual procedure) that has two paths to the same device (QLogic hba connected to an IBM SAN) Example: /dev/sdb is the same as /dev/sdc and my PV was created with /dev/sdc. Now I would like to create a multipath device with this devices (/dev/sdb and /dev/sdc) but I don't want to lose my data. Is that possible?

LVM version:     2.01.08 (2005-03-22)
Library version: 1.01.02 (2005-05-17)
Driver version:  4.4.0
Fibre Channel: QLogic Corp. QLA2312 Fibre Channel Adapter (rev 02)

My question is related to my previous post:

German Staltari