Re: [linux-lvm] Snapshot segfaults lvremove + bug kernel

Heinz Mauelshagen wrote:

> this is a known issue with tearing down kcopyd jobs we're working on.

Heinz,

Do you have any idea when we might see a fix for this? Is the bug
present in later versions?

For example, I've got a box running FC4 that has this problem. If I
upgrade to FC5 am I likely to still see the problem?

Also, what's the best way to get rid of the snapshot volumes? I'm
currently planning to boot from a recovery disk that supports lvm and
run lvremove from there.

Thanks for any suggestions/advice,

R.